Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bubble Projection
The user can release/use bubbles to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Bubble Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of bubbles.
- Bubble Beam Emission: Release beams of bubbles.
- Bubble Blast: Release bubbles over a specific target area.
- Bubble Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of bubbles.
- Bubble Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of bubbles.
- Bubble Breath: Discharge bubble blasts from mouth.
- Bubble Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Bubble Cutting: Use bubbles to cut opponents.
- Bubble Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with bubbles.
- Bubble Pillar Projection: Project bubble pillars.
- Bubble Spike Projection: Project bubble spikes.
- Bubble Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of bubbles.
- Bubble Wave Emission: Send out a wave of bubbles that repels everything.
- Expanding Bubble Bolts: Project bubbles that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Bubble Blasts: Release blasts of bubbles in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release bubble blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of bubbles.
- Omnidirectional Bubble Waves: Send out a wave of bubbles in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit bubbles from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of bubbles that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release bubble blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release bubble blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of bubbles.
- Zap: A tiny short release of bubbles to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Air Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Bubble Manipulation
- Bubble Mimicry
- Water Attacks
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of bubbles to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Caesar Antonio Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency)
- Bubble Man (Mega Man series)
- Milon (Milon's Secret Castle)
- Utakata (Naruto)
- Water-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
- Elemental Hero Bubbleman (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Echo (Skylanders)