Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bronze Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into bronze. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of bronze, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal bronze is hard, brittle, resistant to corrosion and most other chemical reactions, and conductive of electricity, all of which the user gains.
- Acid Immunity
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid bronze.
- Bronze Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using bronze.
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Metal Mimicry
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
Conceptually bronze is associated with:
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal bronze.
- User is essentially solid piece of bronze, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float.
- Most Automatons (Camp Half-Blood Chronicles)
- Talos (Greek Mythology)
- Bronzor and Bronzong (Pokemon)