The power to manipulate bronze. Variation of Alloy Manipulation.
- Bronze Control
User can create, shape and manipulate bronze, an alloy consisting primarily of copper, usually with tin as the main additive. It is hard and tough, and it was so significant in antiquity that the Bronze Age was named after the metal.
Bronze resists corrosion (especially seawater corrosion) and metal fatigue more than steel and is a better conductor of heat and electricity than most steels.
- Bronze Generation
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using bronze.
- Manipulate the properties of bronze.
- Metal Attacks using bronze.
- Metal Detection gold bronze.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using bronze.
- Move/lift bronze.
- Bronze Mimicry
- Ferrokinetic Combat using bronze.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using bronze.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using bronze.
- Metal Aura using bronze.
- Wire Manipulation using bronze.
- Alloy Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Copper Manipulation
- Electrical Immunity
- Electric Conductivity
- Lead Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Tin Manipulation
Conceptually bronze is associated with:
- May be unable to create bronze, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled bronze is affected by everything that normal bronze would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces: