The power to manipulate breath.
- Breath Alteration/Control
The user can manipulate the breath of oneself and others, altering one's breath to breathe fire, strong winds, electricity, etc., or the odor of one's breath, making it smelly or fresh. They can remove one's ability to breathe, which will cause them to suffocate or even die. This power can also be used to alter one's own breath so that the user is able to breath in harmful and poisonous gases.
- Breath Powers
- Enhanced Breath
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Poison Immunity (limited to gases)
- Power Bestowal
- Air Manipulation
- Oxygen Independence
- Oxygen Manipulation
- Respiratory System Manipulation
- Stench Generation
- Cannot suffocate others who have Oxygen Independence.
- May have limits on how the user can alter their breath in terms of odor.
- May only be able to attain certain elemental types of breaths.
- Zemus (Final Fantasy VI); via Zemus' Breath
- Gandalf (Lord of the Rings)
- Leabull (Rave Master)
- BioChroma users (Warbreaker)
- Returned (Warbreaker)