Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Brass Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into brass. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside from being made of brass, in which case it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal, brass is malleable, ductile, non-magnetic and has low-friction, all of which the user gains.
- Brass Manipulation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Frictionless Skin
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology - by turning into liquid brass.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration - using brass.
- Golem Creation - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal brass, including Corrosion Inducement.
- Brass Body (The Man With the Iron Fists)