User can remove the brains (including only individual sections of the brain (the frontal lobe, motor cortex, occipital lobe, etc.) of oneself or others, usually resulting in the target's death. This may be done either by physical action (removing the brain out manually via brute force), or by various supernatural means.
By normal biological means, removing one's brain out means instant death. However, the brain may be continued to be connected to the body via a magical link, and anything that happens to it afterwards will be afflicted to the owner's body.
- Body Dismemberment
- Brain Empowerment
- Brain Manipulation
- Enhanced Mauling
- Enhanced Strength
- External Nervous-System
- Intangibility Combat
- Medical Intuition
- Nerve Manipulation
- One Hit Kill
- Organic Manipulation
- Supernatural Surgery
- Telekinetic Surgery
- Razor Hand
- Wound Inducement
- May be ineffective against users of Immortality, Regenerative Healing Factor or Multiple Brains.
- Useless against any opponents who have no brains.
- Target may be able to resist this power.
- May only be able to affect others.
- May only be able to affect oneself.
- Albedo (Ben 10); via Cerebral Vortex
- Furons (Destroy All Humans)
- Dr. Caligosto Loboto (Psychonauts); via Super Sneezing Powder
- Living Scarecrow (Mona the Vampire)
- Mind Flayers/Illithids (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Mi-Go (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Pakawa (Kasumi Ninja)
- Super Sneezing Powder (Psychonauts)
- Cerebral Vortex (Ben 10)
- Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse's Vivisection Machine (Wolfenstein: The New Order)