- Brain/Cerebral Affinity
- Brain Power
- Cerebral Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with or are near the brain of oneself and/or others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the brains or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Brain Manipulation
- Cannibalism Empowerment
- Greed Empowerment
- Organic Empowerment
- Teeth Empowerment
- Organic Manipulation
- Undead Mimicry
- Anything that could impede function of the brain in question (trauma, alcohol, etc.) could impede the user.
- May be limited to certain categories of brains, species, gender, intelligence, etc.
- Zombies (iZombie)
- Liv Moore
- Zombies (Return of the Living Dead series)
- Aylmer (Brain Damage)
- Lady Luck (Jack of Fables)
- Deadhead (Wild Cards)
- Elder Brains (Forgotten Realms)
- Psychic Death Tanks (Psychnoauts)