- Book Trapping
- Literary Imprisonment/Trapping
The user is able to create pocket dimensions within books and other literary texts to imprison targets.
- Picture Imprisonment (picture books)
- May be limited by how many beings can be imprisoned in a book.
- May be limited by number/size of pages.
- Opening the book or reading its passages may free any sealed beings.
- Thorn (Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost)
- Charlotte Mont-d'Or (One Piece)
- Raven (Teen Titans)
- The Apprentice (Once Upon a Time)
- Zeref (Fairy Tail)
- Sir Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott (Date A Live)
- Malachite (Suburban Knights)
- Edgar Allan Poe (Bungou Stray Dogs)
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Sarah Ravencroft's Spellbook (Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost)
- Legendarium (Winx Club)
- Power Ponies Comic Book (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic)
- Books of Zeref (Fairy Tail)