Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can regenerate their bones should they be harmed, or even grow a new bone altogether.
- Disease Immunity only to bone-related diseases.
- Regenerative Healing Factor only to bone-related wounds, such as broken/removed bones
- Immune to users of Bone Removal by reattaching/regrowing the bones.
- Process may be painful.
- Only works on bones, doesn't help for flesh or other types of wounds one may sustain.
- Caretaker (Alphas)
- Little Sisters (Bioshock)
- Gabriel Gray/Sylar (Heroes); via Regenerative Healing Factor
- Claire Bennet (Heroes); via Regenerative Healing Factor
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes); via Regenerative Healing Factor
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- SCP-154 - Offensive Bracelets (SCP Foundation)
- Skele-Gro (Harry Potter)