The user can regenerate their bones should they be harmed, or even grow a new bone altogether.
- Disease Immunity only to bone-related diseases.
- Regenerative Healing Factor only to bone-related wounds, such as broken/removed bones
- Immune to users of Bone Removal by reattaching/regrowing the bones.
- Process may be painful.
- Only works on bones, doesn't help for flesh or other types of wounds one may sustain.
- Caretaker (Alphas)
- Little Sisters (Bioshock)
- Gabriel Gray/Sylar (Heroes); via Regenerative Healing Factor
- Claire Bennet (Heroes); via Regenerative Healing Factor
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes); via Regenerative Healing Factor
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- SCP-154 - Offensive Bracelets (SCP Foundation)
- Skele-Gro (Harry Potter)