- For a gallery of examples for Bone Manipulation, see here.
Kimimaro (Naruto) using Tessenka no Mai: Hana/Dance of the Clematis: Flower.
The ability to manipulate the bones of oneself and/or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Bone Control
- Controlled Bone Growth
- Dead Bone Pulse/Shikotsumyaku
The user has complete control over the bones of oneself and others, including crowing, shaping, manipulating density/weight, using as projectiles/weapons, etc. They can also manipulate bare skeletons or separate bones.
- Bone Generation
- Bone Spike Protrusion
- Density Manipulation
- Enhanced Regeneration
- Hollow Skeleton to decrease weight, thus increasing agility and speed.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Osteokinetic Constructs
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Fossil Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation - bones are made of minerals.
- Skeleton Physiology
- May be limited to manipulating the bones of others or only themselves.
- Skin may be torn open in order for bones to emerge, and user may be against over-usage.
- Causing bones to exude from body or break can be still painful.