- For a gallery of examples for Bone Manipulation, see here.
Kimimaro (Naruto) using "Tessenka no Mai: Hana/Dance of the Clematis: Flower" to compress his bones into a drill.
- Bone Control
- Controlled Bone Growth
- Dead Bone Pulse/Shikotsumyaku
The user has complete control over the bones of oneself and others, including growing, shaping, manipulating density/weight, using as projectiles/weapons, etc. They can also manipulate bare skeletons or separate bones.
- Bone Generation
- Bone Regeneration
- Bone Removal
- Bone Spike Protrusion
- Density Manipulation
- Hollow Skeleton to decrease weight, thus increasing agility and speed.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Organic Attacks using bone.
- Osteokinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Calcium Manipulation
- Fossil Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation - bones are made of minerals.
- Skeleton Physiology
- Spine Manipulation
- Users of Boneless Body are immune.
- May be limited to manipulating the bones of others or only themselves.
- Skin may be torn open in order for bones to emerge, and user may be against over-usage.
- Causing bones to exude from body or break can be still painful.