- "Even admist the torments of hell, a single blossom of friendship can bloom. It rocks back and forth over the waves, leaving its last petal behind as a memorial. Someday, it will certainly bud once again!"
- ― Bentham (One Piece)
- "Unwavering faith and resilient bonds will bring even miracles to your side."
- ― Mavis Vermillion (Fairy Tail)
- "Right. There isn't a job out there that someone else can't do."
- ― Yoshino Koharu (Sakura Quest)
- Adjacency Empowerment
- Blood Buddies
- Brother Band
- Friendship Empowerment
- Nakama Power
- Power of Friendship
- Power of Love
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by bonds of friendship, love, sibling etc. of oneself and others or by being in the receptical range of their better selves, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the bonds or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Emotion Metabolization
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Companion Allegiance
- Emotion Empowerment
- Eternal Bond
- Friendship Embodiment
- Magnetic Friendship
- Relationship Manipulation
- Team Combinations
- Power of Three (Charmed)
- Three Great Fairy Magics (Fairy Tail)
- Wild Card (Persona series)
- Parabatai Rune (The Shadowhunter Chronicles)
- Zexal (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)