- Bond Separation/Severing
The user can destroy the feelings other people feel for each other by literally cutting metaphorical bonds like love and friendship or trust, making people to develop the opposite emotions and causing conflicts between them. It can also weaken or negate powers drawn from such bonds.
- Apathy Inducement - empathy
- Connection Removal
- Doubt Inducement - bond of trust
- Hatred Inducement - bond of love
- Loneliness Embodiment - bond of friendship
- Power Negation - Negate powers that are based on relationships
- Treachery Inducement - bond of loyalty
- Severed bonds can be re-formed again with time.
- Users of Soulmate Connection and Undying Loyalty are either immune or highly resistant.
- May require physical contact.
- Requires knowledge the bond between the people.
- Shaga (Good Luck Girl)
- Snipster (Power Rangers Ninja Storm)
- Spat (Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak)
- Justice/Vengeance (Dragon Age 2)
- Adorjan, the Silent Wind (Exalted)
- Yato (Noragami)
- Chelsea (Twilight Saga)
- Andras (Charmed); via Anger Augmentation
- Anemone (Valkyrie Crusade)