Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bond Separation/Severing
The user can destroy the feelings other people feel for each other by literally cutting metaphorical bonds like love and friendship or trust, making people to develop the opposite emotions and causing conflicts between them. It can also weaken or negate powers drawn from such bonds.
- Apathy Inducement - empathy
- Connection Removal
- Doubt Inducement - bond of trust
- Hatred Inducement - bond of love
- Loneliness Embodiment - bond of friendship
- Power Negation - Negate powers that are based on relationships
- Treachery Inducement - bond of loyalty
- Severed bonds can be re-formed again with time.
- Users of Soulmate Connection and Undying Loyalty are either immune or highly resistant.
- May require physical contact.
- May require knowledge about the bond between the people.
- Shaga (Good Luck Girl)
- Snipster (Power Rangers Ninja Storm)
- Spat (Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak)
- Justice/Vengeance (Dragon Age 2)
- Adorjan, the Silent Wind (Exalted)
- Yato (Noragami); with Yukine's help
- Chelsea (Twilight Saga)
- Andras (Charmed); via Anger Augmentation to turn people against each other
- Anemone (Valkyrie Crusade)