Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I was the dark in the cave! I was the shadow in the trees! You've heard about... the primal scream? That was... at me!"
- ― The First Bogeyman, Discworld
- "From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggety beasties and things that go bump in the night, good Lord, deliver us!"
- ― Welsh Prayer
The power to use the abilities of Bogeyman. Variation of Cryptic Physiology.
- Bogieman Physiology
- Boogeyman Physiology
- Boogieman Physiology
- Bugbear Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of a Bogeyman an amorphous being that has no specific appearance. In many cases, it has no set appearance, but is simply a non-specific embodiment of terror.
Bogeyman often targets children, either to simply scare them or for some other nefarious purpose.
- Curse Inducement
- Dream Manipulation
- Fear Amplification
- Fear Empowerment
- Fear Inducement
- Fear Manipulation
- Fog Generation
- Hallucination Solidification
- Natural Weaponry
- Cryptic Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Krampus Physiology
- Oneiric Physiology
- Phobia-Initiated Ability Manifestation
- Slender Man Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- Tulpa Physiology
See Also: Things That Go Bump in the Night.