- "I was the dark in the cave! I was the shadow in the trees! You've heard about... the primal scream? That was... at me!"
- ― The First Bogeyman, Discworld
- "From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggety beasties and things that go bump in the night, good Lord, deliver us!"
- ― Welsh Prayer
- "It's not just the wind. It's not all in your head. And it's definitely something to worry about."
- ― Bump in the Night, Magic: The Gathering.
The power to use the abilities of the Bogeyman. Variation of Cryptid Physiology.
- Bogieman Physiology
- Boogeyman Physiology
- Boogieman Physiology
- Bugbear Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of a Bogeyman an amorphous being that has no specific appearance. In many cases, it has no set appearance, but is simply a non-specific embodiment of terror.
The Bogeyman often targets children, either to simply scare them or for some other nefarious purpose.
- Curse Inducement
- Fear Manipulation
- Fog Generation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Natural Weaponry
- Nightmare Manipulation
- Cryptid Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Fear Embodiment
- Krampus Physiology
- Oneiric Physiology
- Slender Man Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- Transcendent Bogeyman Physiology
- Tulpa Physiology
See Also: Things That Go Bump in the Night.