The power to have a "bodyguard" that takes damage for the user. Variation of Damage Distribution.
- Protector Power
User has a "bodyguard" of some kind, whether living being or an object, which takes the damage instead of the user.
- Damage Distribution
- Enhanced Durability
- Health Manipulation
- Pain Transferal
- Wound Inducement
- Wound Transferal
- "Bodyguard" may be killed in the process of taking damage.
- User is vulnerable to damage once the "bodyguard" is killed or knocked out.
- "Bodyguard" may stop taking damage for user after a certain time.
- May still be susceptible to some attacks.
- Spyro The Dragon (Spyro The Dragon series) via Sparx
- The adventurer, with the Intercept spell (RuneScape)
- Red's Paladin class, and when certain PvP banners are used (Angry Birds Epic)
- Bayonetta (Bayonetta); via Pulley's Butterfly