Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to have a "bodyguard" that takes damage for the user. Variation of Damage Distribution.
- Protector Power
User has a "bodyguard" of some kind, whether living being or an object, which takes the damage instead of the user.
- Damage Distribution
- Enhanced Durability
- Health Manipulation
- Pain Transferal
- Wound Inducement
- Wound Transferal
- "Bodyguard" may be killed in the process of taking damage.
- User is vulnerable to damage once the "bodyguard" is killed or knocked out.
- "Bodyguard" may stop taking damage for user after a certain time.
- May still be susceptible to some attacks.
- Spyro The Dragon (Spyro The Dragon series) via Sparx
- The adventurer, with the Intercept spell (RuneScape)
- Red's Paladin class, and when certain PvP banners are used (Angry Birds Epic)
- Bayonetta (Bayonetta); via Pulley's Butterfly