- Body-heat Manipulation
The user has complete control over the body temperature of oneself and others, including increasing and decreasing it to harmful or lethal levels, increasing it to levels where touching the target is painful/damaging while keeping the target unaffected by the changes, concealing body temperature, making the target resistant or immune to temperatures, etc. Users of this power are completely unaffected by the temperature changes.
- Body Heat Camouflage
- Cold Immunity
- Cryogenic Blood
- Freezing (only applicable to body temperature)
- Death Inducement by causing a heat stroke or hypothermia.
- Fire Immunity
- Flammable Bodily Fluids
- Heat Generation (only applicable to body temperature)
- Temperature Regulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Weather Immunity
- May be limited to manipulating the body temperature of either oneself or others.
- May be limited to only increasing or decreasing body temperature.
- Extremely high or low body temperatures may be harmful to the user's body.
- Temperature may be regulated by temper.