Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use can separate their upper and lower halves by the waist and move them independently of each other, levitating their upper body and attack one or multiple targets from two directions at once at two different elevations using each user's respective halves.
- Limited Aim Dodging
- Cyclone Spinning: Upper body may be able to spin rapidly in addition to levitating.
- In most cases if the upper half is destroyed, then the lower half dies as well.
- Only be able to levitate upper body, lower body is limited to walking on ground.
- Sword Man (Mega Man 8)
- Flying Zombies (Castlevania)
- Kōkaku (Chaos Dragon)
- Miss Fortune (SkullGirls)
- Buggy (One Piece)
- Very Good (One Piece)
- Monsoon (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
- bloxx (Ben 10)
- Egg Dragoon (Sonic Generations)