Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Biochemistry Manipulation
- Body Chemical Manipulation/Control
- Body Chemistry Control
User can manipulate the biochemicals within themselves or others, causing various effects.
- Acid Generation
- Adrenal Activation
- Anger Inducement by adding testosterone.
- Disease Generation by using biochemistry to create dangerous diseases for viral weaponry.
- Endorphin Activation
- Pain Suppression by preventing analeptic chemicals from acting.
- Hormone Manipulation
- Immune System Manipulation by using biochemistry to control the immunity system.
- Medicine Creation use own biochemicals to create various medicine:
- Nerve Gas Generation
- Pain Inducement by causing analeptic chemicals over-react.
- Pheromone Generation
- Poison Generation by using biochemicals for biological weaponry.
- Generate various other chemicals with various effects, including:
- May be limited to manipulating the chemicals of others or only themselves.
- Advanced knowledge of chemical composition may be required to use ability to the fullest potential.
- Incorrect mixture of chemical compounds may result in critical, even fatal, backfire.
- Lily (Code: Breaker)
- Rex Mason/Metamorpho/Element Man (DC Comics)
- Urania "Rainie" Blackwell/Element Girl (DC Comics)
- Emily Sung/Element Woman (DC Comics)
- Bene Gesserit (Dune)
- Shizune (Naruto)
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)
- Dr. Indigo (One Piece)
- Nakatsu Shizuru (Rewrite)
- Megatox (Sonic the Comic)
- Coco (Toriko)
- Verdant (Whateley Academy)
- Kamiya Minoru (YuYu Hakusho)
- Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)