- "Y'know how most dragons have firebreath attacks? Well, it's like that. Only it's not breath. And there's no fire. But it will feel like you're roasting alive."
- ― 8-Bit Theater
The ability to manipulate gases generated by the body, often in the form of flatulence and belching. Sub-power of Body Manipulation.
- Belch Bending/Control/Manipulation/Mastery
- Bodily Gas Control/Mastery
- Burp Bending/Control/Manipulation/Mastery
- Fart Bending/Control/Manipulation/Mastery
- Flatulence Control/Manipulation/Mastery
User can generate/induce and manipulate the bodily gases, including belching (burping) and flatulence (farting) at will, from one's own body and/or the bodies of others. In addition, one can control length, smell, volume, and power, even to the point of producing sonic belches, producing sonic flatulence, causing foes painful gas buildup, or preventing undesired belching and flatulence.
- If the user cannot control the power:
- The user can often still smell noxious body gas that is produced
- The user can often only use his own body for the ability
- The user can often not control when the ability manifests (when the belch/flatulence comes), only its properties when it comes
- May have limit to the amount one can expel.
See Also: Fartillery.
- Canon De Lopez (Xiaolin Chronicles)
- Mystic Fartulet (Monkey Quest)