The user can release/use bodily gases to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Bodily Gas Blasts: Release blasts of bodily gases in a form of a creature or object.
- Bodily Gas Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of bodily gases.
- Bodily Gas Beam Emission: Release beams of a bodily gases.
- Bodily Gas Blast: Release bodily gases over a specific target area.
- Bodily Gas Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of bodily gases.
- Bodily Gas Breath: Discharge bodily gases blasts from mouth.
- Bodily Gas Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Bodily Gas Cutting: Use bodily gases to cut opponents.
- Bodily Gas Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with bodily gases.
- Bodily Gas Pillar Projection: Project bodily gases pillars.
- Bodily Gas Spike Projection: Project bodily gases spikes.
- Bodily Gas Vision: Emit bodily gases from one's eyes.
- Bodily Gas Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of bodily gases.
- Bodily Gas Wave Emission: Send out a wave of bodily gases that repels everything.
- Expanding Bodily Gas Bolts: Project bodily gases that expand rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Blood Bodily Gas Blasts: Release low powered projectiles of bodily gases.
- Hand Blasts: Release bodily gases blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of bodily gases.
- Omnidirectional Bodily Gas Waves: Send out a wave of bodily gases in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of bodily gases that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release bodily gases blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release bodily gases blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of bodily gases to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Bodily Gas Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Organic Attacks
- Organic Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require an outside source of bodily gases to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to the effects of their own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Carl Wheezer (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius); as Burp Boy
- Eddy (Ed Edd n Eddy: Scam of the Century)
- Wario (Wario)
- Hairbag (X-Men: The Animated Series)
- Boogerman (Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure)