- "I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form..."
- ― Atma Weapon (Final Fantasy VI)
The power to have no blood or other circulatory fluid.
- Bloodless Physiology
User has no blood or other circulatory fluid, being able to live without the necessary circulatory system in their bodies. Allowing them a sense of limitless stamina as they would have no need to oxygenate their cells with blood and survive horrible injuries since they wouldn't have to worry about bleeding out.
- Absolute Stamina
- Blood Stopping
- Enhanced Durability
- Oxygen Independence
- Immunity to Blood affecting powers
- Weak against Blood Transformation.
- Red Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Atma Weapon (Final Fantasy VI)
- Inferii (Harry Potter)
- Karl Ruprecht Kroenen (Hellboy/BPRD)
- Kikyo (InuYasha)
- Dragon Knights (Noein: To Your Other Self)
- The Breen (Star Trek)
- Gholam (The Wheel of Time)
- Sorcerer Slayer (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Vampires (Twilight Saga)
- Zombie Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)