The power to transfuse one's blood into others. Technique of Blood Manipulation.
The user can transfer their blood into another individual's, or taking blood from another person into oneself. Depending on the properties and the contents of blood, transferal can any number of unique effects.
- Cellular/DNA Disintegration: Exposure to ones blood can be fatally degenerative.
- Conversion/Mutagenic Blood: The user's blood may have mutative or transformative properties.
- Regeneration Bestowal: If the user's blood contains healing properties.
- If the user has Acidic Blood or Poisonous Blood, this power can be used offensively.
- May be limited by the user's blood supply.
- Haruto Kurosawa (Coppelion)
- Jedah Dohma (Darkstalkers)
- Utsuro (Gintama)
- Vampires (Rosario + Vampire)
- Kiria Yoshii (Rosario + Vampire)
- Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
- Esidisi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency)
- Leviathans (Supernatural)
- She-Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Beast Boy (Young Justice)
- Body Adaptation Machine (Metroid)