Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Blood Physiology
- Haemokinetic Mimicry
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into blood. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of blood, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Blood Generation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't water-proofed they can pass through it.
- Speed Swimming
- Blood Creature Creation
- Blood Manipulation
- Haemopotent Regeneration
- Liquid Mimicry
- Organic Mimicry
- Size Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- Blood still depends on oxygen to be able to live.
- Poison Manipulation, particularly haemotoxin which targets blood cells, is especially deadly.
- Vampire Physiology and Blood Consumption are the perfect counters.
- Inner Dracula (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)
- Skarlet (Mortal Kombat)
- Vladimir (League of Legends)
- The black clown (Soul Eater)
- Ragnarock (Soul Eater)
- Peta (MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance); via Blood Body
- Vampires (Vampire: The Masquerade); via high Vicissitude