- Blood Control
- Sanguinarian Control/Manipulation
- Sanguine Control/Manipulation
User can create, control and otherwise manipulate blood of oneself, others or from their surroundings, whether it be from blood-banks, hospitals, or battlefields.
- Blood Attacks
- Blood Clotting
- Blood Consumption
- Blood Generation
- Blood Marionette of yourselves or others.
- Death Inducement
- Strength, Speed, Stamina, and Regeneration by increasing the flow of blood.
- Neurocognitive Deficit by reversing the flow of blood to cause unconsciousness.
- Haemokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of blood.
- Prehensile Blood
- Blood Absorption: To be able to absorb blood from others
- Blood Cloning: To create clones of themselves by using blood.
- Blood Empowerment: To be empowered and vitalized by blood.
- Blood Link: To be linked to others by blood.
- Blood Mimicry: To mimic the properties of blood.
- Blood Pressure: To manipulate the pressure and flow of blood inside bodies.
- Blood Propulsion: To propel one's self using blood.
- Blood Teleportation: To teleport through blood.
- Blood Transformation: To transform matter into blood.
- Blood Transfusion: To inject one's blood into others.
- Drowning: To drown a target with large quantities of blood.
- Haemokinetic Combat: To infuse blood in physical combat.
- Haemopotent Regeneration: To regenerate oneself using blood.
- Haemopotent Replication: To replicate powers with blood as a medium.
- Healing Blood: To heal by using blood.
- Thermovariance: To boil targets blood.
- Acid Manipulation by controlling acidity of blood.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory, Knowledge Replication and/or Power Absorption using blood as a medium.
- Adrenal Activation
- Blood Transcendency
- Body Manipulation
- Bone Manipulation: Blood is produced in bone marrow.
- Cardiology Manipulation
- Iron Manipulation
- Liquid Surveillance Communication: Use blood for communication, connection, spying and surveillance.
- Magic, especially Dark Arts and Voodoo.
- Summoning, Dead and Ghosts especially.
- Vampire Physiology
- Water Manipulation
- May be unable to create blood, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to manipulating the blood of others or only themselves.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May bleed to death by drawing too much blood.
- Some users could be limited on what type of blood they can control, e.g. animal blood.
- To manipulate one's own blood for external applications, one may have to draw blood.
- Users of Bloodlessness are immune.
See Also: The Power of Blood.
- Black Marlin (Akame ga Kill!)
- Kesshu (Flame of Recca)