The power to perform magical feats by using blood. Variation of Body Magic.
- Blood Sorcery
The user has the inherent power in their blood to manipulate and/or fuel spell-casting. This is an ancient version that predates word-based magic and was considered by some to be more powerful. Blood Magic was a kind of magic based on the employment of blood which is an important component in many rituals, spells and other aspects of the supernatural world.
- Blood Manipulation
- Blood Property Manipulation
- Enhanced Tracking/Supernatural Tracking
- Life-Force Absorption
- Limited Life-Force Manipulation
- Liquid Surveillance Communication
- Portal Creation
- Spell Casting
- Symbol Magic
- May taint the user or their blood.
- Some spells require specific blood, e.g. type, species, or individual.
- May lead to blood loss.
See Also: Blood Magic.