- "Let me say this as clearly as I can. You cannot beat me. I am a part of them. The Wolf, Ram, and Hart. Their strength flows through my veins. My blood is filled with their ancient power."
- ― Marcus Hamilton (Angel)
- Blood Affinity
- Hemoglobin Affinity/Empowerment
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come into contact with or are near blood, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the blood or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Insanity Inducement
- Pain Suppression
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Blood Absorption: user's strength increases when they absorb blood.
- Blood Consumption: user's strength increases when they ingest blood.
- Blood Manipulation
- Blood Mimicry
- Consumption Empowerment
- Haemopotent Replication
- Life-Force Absorption
- Organic Empowerment
- Undead Physiology
- Vampire Physiology
- Some users may go completely insane/lose self-control.
- May get addicted to blood.
- May gain withdrawal syndromes without regular consumption of blood.
- Demon's Extract (Akame ga Kill)
- Lorian's Greatsword (Dark Souls III)
- Chaos Break (Highschool DxD)
- Shichiseiken (One Piece)
- All-Black The Necrosword (Marvel Comics)
- Clothes (Saint Seiya); only from divine blood