- Blood Creature Creation
- Blood Entity Creation
- Formulated Blood Blasts
User is able to create beings of their own blood or shape existing blood into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Blood Mimicry.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create blood, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Nagi (Mai Hime)
- Forgeries (Deadman Wonderland)
- Few Deadmen (Deadman Wonderland)
- Crona (Soul Eater)
- Chino (Naruto)
- Cronus (Class of the Titans)
- Solomon Kent (Sleepy Hollow)
- Gruumsh and Corellon Larethian (AD&D)