- Blood Draining/Sucking/Sustenance
The user can absorb (usually by ingesting) the blood and/or bodily fluids of others for either sustenance, offensive, defensive, or regenerative purposes.
- Blood Absorption
- Blood Empowerment
- Elemental Absorption
- Haemopotent Regeneration
- Haemopotent Replication
- Life-Force Absorption
- Vampire Physiology
- May need to continually ingest blood to survive.
- If target's blood contains something the user is vulnerable, they are essentially ingesting it directly.
- Usually requires user to feed via mouth and fangs, drinking it as opposed to simple contact.
- Does not work on anything that does not have blood, such as most robots or machines.
- Poisonous Blood