Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Blood Armor Generation
- Blood Exoskeleton
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from organic material for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Blood Generation
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- User may need to bleed first in order to activate their power.
- Siegfried (TYPE-MOON)
- Acura Siblings (Hitsugi No Chaika); via Iron-Blood Transformation
- Crona (Soul Eater)
- Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
- Scabmettlers (The Scar)
- Karako Koshio (Deadman Wonderland)
- Scab (Marvel)
- Quincies (Bleach); via Blut Vene
- Norvegi (Vampire: The Requiem)
- Gama (Yu Yu Hakusho)