- Haemokinetic Absorption
The user can absorb blood, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently. Depending how this power is used, it can be excruciatingly painful or even lethal.
- Assimilation Shield
- Blood Empowerment
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Haemopotent Regeneration
- Death Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Absorption of blood may not make the user stronger.
- May be limited to the amount of blood they can absorb, and need to expel the blood while absorbing in order to continue.
- Alucard (Hellsing)
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing); upon becoming a full vampire
- Okoi (Basilisk)
- Senketsu (Kill la Kill)
- Junketsu (Kill la Kill)
- Crocodile (One Piece)
- Peta (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Ian (Marchen Awakens Romance); manga only
- Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)
- Jin (Takama-ga-hara)
- Vampire (Vampire Hunters)
- Mondo Zappa (Killer is Dead)
- Hunters and Huntresses (Bloodborne)
- Pokémon that can use "Leech Life" (Pokémon)
- Vlad (League of Legends)
- Kubikiribōchō (Naruto)
- Shichiseiken (One Piece)
- Terror Mask (Splatterhouse)
- Trick Weapons and Guns (Bloodborne)
- Gekkou (Killer Is Dead)
- Stone Mask (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)