The power to manipulate blocks.
- Block Control
- Brick Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate any sort of blocks, including bricks, toy blocks, blocks used in building different things, concrete blocks, etc., shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Create/generate/multiply blocks.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate blocks.
- Attack Powers using blocks.
- Constructs Creation using blocks, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a blocks as a weapon.
- Move/lift blocks at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Architecture Manipulation
- Destabilization - By breaking down anything made of blocks
- Shape Manipulation
- Rectangular Constructs
- May be limited to how many blocks one may carry
- Heavy objects may be hard to control
- Could be crushed by a block if not careful
- May only be able to manipulate certain kinds of blocks
- Can get headaches or migraines by excess use or through heavy lifting
- Brocken Meyer (Shaman King)
- Steve (Minecraft)
- Gairam (One Piece)
- LEGO Figures (LEGO)
- Wally (Fairy Tail)
- Bloxx (Ben 10 Omniverse)