Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pleasure/Discomfort Inducement
The user is able to make people feel extreme pleasure or discomfort. Used as a weapon, this power can effectively incapacitate victims with weakness and nausea.
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Happiness Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Sensation Manipulation
- Cannot cause both bliss and horror at the same time.
- May require physical touch.
- Only works on creatures that can experience such feelings.
- May only work when under certain emotions. Example: If a person feels nervous or frightened, the user will either make them feel pleasure to feel comfortable or make them feel horror to intimidate them.
- Guillame (Heroes)
- Jonas Englin (Alphas)
- Jane (Twilight Series); Horror
- Alec (Twilight Series); Bliss
- Anna (V); Bliss
- The Darkness/Amara (Supernatural); Bliss
- Slime (Ghostbusters 2)