- Pleasure/Discomfort Inducement
The user can induce targets to feel extreme pleasure or discomfort, effectively incapacitating them with weakness/nausea or induce happiness/pleasure.
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Happiness Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Sensation Manipulation
- Cannot cause both bliss and horror at the same time.
- May require physical touch.
- Only works on creatures that can experience such feelings.
- May only work when under certain emotions. Example: If a person feels nervous or frightened, the user will either make them feel pleasure to feel comfortable or make them feel horror to intimidate them.
- Jonas Englin (Alphas)
- Guillame (Heroes)
- The Darkness/Amara (Supernatural); Bliss
- Alec (Twilight Series); Bliss
- Jane (Twilight Series); Horror
- Anna (V); Bliss
- Slime (Ghostbusters 2)