- Visual Revocation
The user can induce temporary or permanent blindness in other beings and greatly hinder opponents by taking away one of their most important sensory abilities.
- Flash Bang Generation
- Light Manipulation
- Sense Inducement
- Sense Manipulation
- Sense Removal
- Sensory Deprivation
- Solar Manipulation
- Opponents with Blindsight or are blind in general are not hindered by the user's ability.
- Opponents who rely on other senses instead of sight are only slightly hindered by the ability.
- May need to be able to see the target.
- May not able to affect the users of Blindness Immunity.
- May not be immune to the ability itself. (e.g. may have to close their eyes when using it)
- May be temporary.
- Kyouka (Fairy Tail)
- Whiteout (Marvel)
- Marrina Smallwood (Marvel)
- Kaname Tosen (Bleach); via Bankai
- Mystia Lorelei (Touhou Project)
- Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion)
- Zafrina (Twilight Saga)
- Darcy (Winx Club); via spell
- Valtor (Winx Club)
- Junjie (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness); via Golden Lotus Clap
- Shifu (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness); via Golden Lotus Clap
- Po (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness); via Golden Lotus Clap
- Kollekio (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Users of the Solar Flare and Eye Flash (Dragon Ball)
- Virgo Shaka (Saint Seiya)
- Chrysaor Krishna (Saint Seiya)
- Sightless Andat (Long Price Quartet)
- Maka'ole berry (Avatar: The Last Airbender)