- "No one plays the blades like I do. NO ONE!"
- ― Scaramouche (Samurai Jack)
The power to manipulate blades. Variation of Weapon Manipulation.
- Blade Control
User can create, shape and manipulate blades, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Blade Constructs
- Blade Construction
- Control Manipulation with blades.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using blades as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of blades.
- Move/lift blades
- Object Attacks using blades.
- Object Negation blades.
- Object Possession
- Object Sensing of blades.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing blades.
- Weapon Transformation into blades.
- May be unable to create blades, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Palaxius (Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny)
- Daz Bones (One Piece)
- Blade/Sword God (Saga Frontier)
- The Guardian (World of Quest)
- Steeleto (Power Rangers Samurai)
- Shearfear (Power Rangers Dino Charge)
- Blade Gem (Rokka no Yuusha)