Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate the dark/destructive aspects of metal. Combination of Metal Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation. Variation of Dark Element Manipulation. Not to be confused with Shadow-Metal Manipulation.
- Dark Metal Manipulation
- Destructive Metal Manipulation
- Grim Metal Manipulation
- Hazardous Metal Manipulation
- Negative Metal Manipulation
- Ominous Metal Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the metal of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of metal, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal metal. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of metal.
- Damage Amplification
- Metal Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Poison Generation - through poisonous metals.
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Earth Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Black metal is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Countered by White Water Manipulation and White Fire Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in sheer power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- Dark Iron clan dwarves (World of Warcraft)