- Black Hole Control
- Black Holes Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate black holes, a region of space time where gravity prevents anything, including light, from escaping.
The user can control the size of black hole, and move it around in space to "suck up" everything in its path.
Black holes can allow the Time Travel to the future: their immense gravity slows time (this effect increases with proximity). A few minutes or hours may pass for the user near the event horizon, and when they leave, they may find it's hundreds of years in the future.
- Black Hole Creation
- Merge Black Holes together, creating a bigger black hole.
- Negate other users with Black Hole Creation
- Quasar Creation
- Size Manipulation of the black holes.
- Space-Time Distortion
- Time Reduction
- Time Stopping
- White Hole Creation
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Hole Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Wormhole Creation
- A black hole's gravity can slow time, but not reverse it.
- Black holes are black because their escape velocity exceeds the speed of light. Users of Absolute Speed may be fast enough to escape.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Black hole may become too massive to control.
- If too small, it may just evaporate.
- Gravity Negation can destroy black holes.
- May be unable to create black holes, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- Quantum tunneling may bypass the Event Horizon, allowing user to escape.
- Users of Spatial-Temporal Lock may be unaffected by black holes.
- Gardevoir (Pokemon)
- Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
- Time Lords (Doctor Who); via technology
- Bluenote Stinger (Fairy Tail)
- Hades (RevEvolution)
- Wystan (RevEvolution)
- Photino Birds (Xeelee Sequence)
- Shu Shirakawa (Super Robot Wars); via Granzon/Neo Granzon
- Black Hole Orb Staff (LEGO Hero Factory)