The power to create black holes that can devour matter and energy. Sub-power of Gravity Manipulation and Black Hole Manipulation. Opposite to White Hole Creation. Not to be confused with Void Creation.
- Black Hole Generation
- Black Hole Projection
Users are able to create black holes that can virtually suck in matter and energy. Gravitational Singularity Generation, Nothingness Manipulation or Space-Time Manipulation are needed in order to create black holes. Through Gravitational Singularity, the victim will be ripped to shreds when they enter a black hole. Their body would be stretched apart to a point of compression, causing a lot of pain and suffering. When they enter into a Gravitational Singularity, they would be erased to nothingness as body molecule, matter and energy will be absorbed, causing instant death.
- Gravity Manipulation: While creating black holes, gravity is being pulled downwards as it is being manipulated.
- Singularity Inducement: Will absorb anything, including, light, matter, vacuum, gravity and energy to turn them into nothingness.
- Black Hole Manipulation
- Future Manipulation: a black hole is cited in the future of space and time.
- Gravitational Singularity Generation: the power to generate the center of a black hole is compulsory in order for this power to work.
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation: a black hole is a distortion of the space-time continuum.
- Space-Time Distortion: distort the space-time continuum with the black hole's intense gravity.
- White Hole Creation: the counterpart of this ability.
- Wormhole Creation
- Users with solely Gravity Manipulation can repel from a black hole, through gravity, distancing themselves.
- Users of Space-Time Manipulation may be able to counter the distortion of the black hole.
- The M490 Blackstorm (Mass Effect 2)
- The Heart of Darkness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2012 TV series)