The power to gain an artificial substitute form. Variation of Bionic Physiology.
The powers grants the user a substitute form from their human form whether their own body is severely damaged or not. By transferring a vital organ (the brain) or the mind of the user into a robot body fully operational by the user.
- Body transferring from a human form to a robot one.
- Powers from Bionic Physiology
- Enhanced Condition
- Human Physiology: Their surrogate forms may appear to look human
- The Brain (DC Comics)
- Egg Fu (DC Comics)
- Utimate Man (DC Comics)
- Brainiac (DC Comics)
- Metallo (DC Comics)
- Surrogates (Surrogate)
- Cooler (Dragon Ball Z); via the Big Gete Star
- Vilgax (Ben 10 Franchise)
- Ene (Kagerou Project)
- Fugitoid/Honeycutt (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series)
- Jules Hedgehog (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)