- For a gallery of examples for Bionic Physiology, see here.
Victor Mancha (Marvel) gained a bionic physiology from his creator, Ultron.
possess the powers and characteristics of robots/machines
The power to take on numerous, various physical characteristics of a robot, machine, weapon or android.
- Android Mimicry/Physiology
- Cybernetic Enhancement/Implants/Mimicry
- Machine Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Robot Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into an machine. Can include small factories instead of organs, which can manifest instruments such as mechanical arms, weapons, or wheels. Some may be limited to specific mechanisms or parts to which their body can operate, others abilities may be limited only by their imagination.
- Anatomical Liberation/Head Liberation/Body Part Substitution
- Bio-Mechanical Constructs
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Concussion Beams
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Defunct Physiology
- Electronic Eyes
- Enhanced Condition
- Mechanical Weapon Construct
- Nanite Manipulation
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Hunger Suppression
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Scanner Vision
- Technology Manipulation
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Animatronic Physiology
- Bionic Surrogacy
- Clockwork Physiology
- Device Physiology
- Extraterrestrial Machine Physiology
- Giant Robot Physiology
- Submarine Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology
- Cyber Mind
- Defunct Physiology
- Digital Form
- Electricity Manipulation
- Science Affined Physiology
- Technorganic Physiology
- Those with Technology Manipulation could render the user helpless, some users generate this ability as a preventive measure, unless the user has the ability themselves.
- Runs a risk of attacks from those who can emit Electromagnetic pulses.
- Some may be limited on how long they can be in this form.
- Some are limited on which part of their body can become robotic
- Users could run the risk or are prone to a computer virus
- Androids may be limited to fulfill its programming.