- "You're a killer, Henry. A Cyborg. Your body is infused with the most high-tech, sophisticated, mind-controlled weaponry I've ever seen. You're more than a man with machine parts--You're the next step. A one-man army! Stronger, faster--"
- ― Seth Horne to the New Deathlok (Marvel Comics)
- "My name is Victor Mancha and I am an android. Like father like son, sort of. He built me to infiltrate and kill all the Avengers. So that way, you could say I've been a great disappointment to him. I guess that makes us even."
- ― Victor Mancha (Marvel Comics)
- "The Engineer has spent his adult life extending the possibilities of his own with technology...using his own body as a test bed for the changes he wants to make to the world."
- ― The High describing the Engineer (Wildstorm/DC Comics)
The power to use the abilities of a robot, machine, weapon, or android. Not to be confused with Technology Imitation.
- Android Body/Mimicry/Physiology
- Bionic Body/Form/Mimicry
- Cybernetic Body/Enhancement/Implants/Mimicry/Physiology
- Machine Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Robot Body/Mimicry/Physiology
- Synthetic Body/Form/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a machine, including a robot, cyborg, android, weapon, etc. This can include small factories instead of organs, which can manifest instruments such as mechanical limbs, weapons, or wheels. Some may be limited to specific mechanisms or parts to which their body can operate, others abilities may be limited only by their imagination.
- Anatomical Liberation/Head Liberation/Body Part Substitution
- Apathy (If programmed to feel no emotion, pain or consciousness of another beings feelings).
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Bio-Mechanical Constructs
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Concussion Beams
- Cyber Mind
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Defunct Physiology
- Electronic Eyes
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Gun Protrusion
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Hunger Suppression
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Scanner Vision
- Scientific Weaponry
- Technology Manipulation
- Transhuman Transformation
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Angelic Machine Physiology
- Animatronic Physiology
- Automaton Physiology
- Bionic Dragon Physiology
- Bionic Mage Physiology
- Bionic Surrogacy
- Cartoon Machine Physiology
- Clockwork Physiology
- Cosmological Machine Physiology
- Demonic Machine Physiology
- Device Physiology
- Dieselpunk Physiology
- Digital Form
- Eldritch Machine Physiology
- Extraterrestrial Machine Physiology
- Giant Robot Physiology
- Machine-Human Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Mecha Physiology
- Nanite Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Nano-Active Blood
- Nanite Mimicry
- Spacecraft Physiology
- Spiritual Machine Physiology
- Steampunk Physiology
- Submarine Physiology
- Technomagical Bionic Physiology
- Technorganic Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology
- Undead Machine Physiology
- Advanced Technology
- Artificial Physiology
- Device Usage
- Electricity Manipulation
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Scientific Entity Physiology
- Technorganic Physiology
- Those with Technology Manipulation may render the user helpless unless the user has the ability themselves.
- May short circuit if the user is hit by liquids like water.
- May be vulnerable to electromagnetic pulses and various electricity powers.
- May be limited on how long they can be in this form.
- May be limited on which part of their body can become robotic.
- May run the risk or are prone to a computer virus.
- Androids may be limited to fulfill its programming.
- As robots are technological, most need a reliable source of energy to stay active.
See Also: Robot Roll Call.