- Bio Symbiosis
- Organic Life Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting physical/organic beings in one's body. The beings can come in a variety of forms (animals, monsters, chimeric creatures, artificial life forms, extraterrestrials, etc.). They can live inside the host and be utilized according to the need. Often, the host will be able to manifest specialized abilities like enhanced physical power, heightened intelligence and instincts, shapeshifting and even a more robust physique, due to the symbiote's influence.
As a living, possibly intelligent being, the symbiote will most likely do what it can to ensure the welfare of its host so the relationship can continue successfully. As with other forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Biological Manipulation
- Enhanced Condition
- Life Link
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Symbiotic Connection
- Symbiotic Transformation
- The physical being may take over the host's body (Possession).
- The symbiote's weaknesses may be passed onto the host.
- The symbiote may require certain conditions/substances (food, water, etc.) to survive.
- Powerful physical beings may harm or even destroy the host.
- Extended bond may result in permanent merge between host and symbiote.
- Tenzen Yakushiji (Basilisk)
- Klyntar/Symbiote Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Maggott (Marvel Comics)
- Symbiot Hosts (MIB: The Series)
- Shinichi Izumi (Parasyte)
- Mamoru Uda (Parasyte)
- Parasite Hosts (Skullgirls)
- Crona (Soul Eater)
- Jaffa (Stargate)