The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of malleable living metal. Advanced variation of Metal Mimicry.
- Amorphous Metal Physiology/Mimicry
- Liquid Metal Physiology/Mimicry
- Living Metal Physiology/Mimicry
- Organic Metal Physiology/Mimicry
- Self-Metal Manipulation
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into malleable living metal, which grants them superior physical strength, high resilience to most kind of attacks and first rate regenerative abilities (no structural weakness). They can harden/soften and mold their body to fit the needs of every situation, shapeshift all kinds of bladed weapons, strengthen their defenses via additional layers, conceal themselves by mimicking their environment, or even scatter their body to cover more ground without attracting attention.
Some users may also grow more powerful by consuming metal, and even gain a variety of new abilities by consuming exotic metals with unique properties.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Defunct Physiology
- Elemental Resistance
- Elemental Shapeshifting
- Liquid Metal Manipulation
- Metal Mimicry
- Metal-Eating Growth
- Shapeshifting Combat
- May have metal-related weaknesses, like Magnetism and Corrosion.
- Users may be vulnerable to high-level Energy Manipulation/Elemental Manipulation.