- Binding Energy Control
- Fission Energy Control/Manipulation
- Separation Energy Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate the binding energy, the energy required to break a system down into its constituent parts. The sum of a system’s separate parts has more potential energy than a bound system, so a bound system is more stable. The more tightly bound the system, the greater the amount of energy to disassemble it. It can take the form of gravitational (the energy needed to pull apart bodies held together by gravity), bond energy (the energy needed to pull apart molecular bonds) or nuclear (the energy needed to disassemble an atom’s nucleus).
- Compound Fission
- Compound Fusion
- Energy Manipulation
- Explosion Inducement
- Fission Inducement
- Particle Manipulation
- Atomic Manipulation
- Chemical Energy Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Gravitational Energy Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Physical Energy Manipulation
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Anti-Energy Manipulation/Energy Erasure/Energy Immunity/Energy Negation/Fusionism
- Some entities/substances may be indivisible.
- May require tremendous energy to undo binding forces on particles.
- May trigger potentially deadly explosion from binding energy.
- May be limited to a particular type of system.
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Jonathan Osterman/Doctor Manhattan (DC Comics)
- Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Solf J. Kimblee (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Galactus (Marvel Comics)
- Owen Reece/Molecule Man (Marvel Comics)