Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to bind, imprison or otherwise stop targets. Opposite to Freeing.
User is able to bind, imprison, paralyze and/or otherwise stop targets moving normally and possibly completely freezing them where they were. Can be achieved using various means including energy-based or physical restrains or mental effects.
There are several different ways for binding someone:
- Caging: surrounding object with barriers or otherwise restrict their actions, so they can move inside but have no way getting out. Examples: Card Imprisonment, Cocoon Generation, Container Imprisonment, Dimensional Imprisonment, Entrapment Field Projection, Fantasy Imprisonment, Gut Imprisonment, Mind Imprisonment, Personal Void, Picture Imprisonment and Photographic Encapsulation.
- Chaining: surrounding object by robes/chains/lines that keep them confined. Examples: Chain Manipulation, Constriction, Energy Whip Construction.
- Disabling: disabling the target by preventing their bodies/nerves from reacting. Examples: Electricity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement.
- Entombing: surrounding object completely by substance or other medium, so they can't move at all, or at best wiggle slightly. Examples: Burying, Drowning, Elemental Imprisonment, Telekinesis.
- Immobilization: object is locked/anchored on certain spot but can otherwise act. Examples: Body Immobilization, Immobility, Paralysis Inducement, Telekinesis, Time Stopping
- Absolute Storage
- Adhesion Manipulation
- Astral Trapping
- Aura Trapping
- Body Immobilization
- Deity Imprisonment
- Demon Imprisonment
- Dimensional Storage
- Dollhouse Monarchy
- Dream Imprisonment
- Entity Tethering
- Fantasy Imprisonment
- Insertion & Removal
- Labyrinth Creation
- Labyrinth Manipulation
- Mass Reduction
- Mirror Imprisonment
- Nightmare Imprisonment
- Personal Void
- Sealed Form
- Spirit Barrier
- Technological Imprisonment
- Temporal Trapping
- Trapping Intuition
- Depending on the way used to bind the victim, they may be able to overpower/break their bindings.
- May be unable to generate the ways to bind and be limited to existing material.
- May have to stay close to the victim or the binding may break.
- Chest of Demons (The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo)
- Acēdia Katathlipsē (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Beads of Subjugation (InuYasha)
- Sphere of Yun (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Pokeballs (Pokemon)