- Betrayal Affinity
- Treachery Affinity/Empowerment
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. through lies and betrayal, whether their own or others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the betrayal or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Pain Empowerment
- Sin Empowerment
- Suffering Empowerment
- Treachery Inducement
- The truth can weaken users.
- Loyalty can weaken users.
- If the users weakness is revealed they can be destroyed.
- User may need a specific type of betrayal.
- Betrayer (Huntik)
- Jadis (The Chronicles of Narnia)
- Judas/Leon Magnus (Tales of Destiny)