The ability to feed off the goodness of a foe and become better physically. The opposite power of Malevorous.
User of this power gains a boost to stamina, strength and speed depending on the level of goodness in a foe. The power automatically scans for the best goodness to feed off of when facing multiple foes, which don't need to have actual powers.
- Turn a foe's goodness to your gain.
- An almost anti-hero can still give user a slight boost to your physical traits.
- The goodness user feeds off of can come from a superpowerless but goodhearted person.
- Even Anti-Villains can fuel ones powers despite dubious alignment.
- Emotion Absorption
- Good Empowerment
- Morality Empowerment
- Positive Emotion Empowerment
- Soul Absorption
- An amoral person would deprive a benevorous being of fuel.
- Demise (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)