The power to repulse and nullify attacks with good intent/intentions. Opposite to Malignance Nullification.
- Good Nullification/Repulsion
The user can repel and nullify any attack with good intent and block out all manners of benevolent physical acts that are aimed against the user. If the attack against the user even has a small degree of benevolence in its purpose the attack will be dissipated.
- If the user loses their concentration they won't be able to block out attacks efficiently.
- Users are susceptible to attacks that lack any benevolence against them.
- Users are susceptible to accidental damage by attacks not made for them.
- Minions of Set (Samurai Jack)
- Liege Maximo (Transformers)