The power to release/use benefic energy for various attacks. Sub-power of Benefic Force Manipulation. Variation of Attack Powers. Opposite to Malefic Attacks. Not to be confused with Divine Attacks or Purification Attacks.
- Benefic Energy Projection
- Good Attacks
The user can release/use benefic energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Benefic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of benefic energy.
- Benefic Beam Emission: Release beams of benefic energy.
- Benefic Blast: Release benefic energy over a specific target area.
- Benefic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of benefic energy.
- Benefic Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of benefic energy.
- Benefic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Benefic Cutting: Use benefic energy to cut opponents.
- Benefic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with benefic energy.
- Benefic Pillar Projection: Project benefic energy pillars.
- Benefic Spike Projection: Project benefic spikes.
- Benefic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of benefic energy.
- Benefic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of benefic energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Benefic Bolts: Project benefic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Benefic Blasts: Release blasts of benefic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release benefic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Benefic Breath: Discharge benefic energy blasts from mouth.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of benefic energy.
- Omnidirectional Benefic Waves: Send out a wave of benefic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit benefic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of benefic energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release benefic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release benefic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of benefic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of benefic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of benefic energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
See Also: Holy Hand Grenade.
- Rose (Street Fighter)
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Gouken (Street Fighter)