Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to release/use benefic energy for various attacks. Sub-power of Benefic Force Manipulation. Variation of Attack Powers. Opposite to Malefic Attacks. Not to be confused with Divine Attacks or Purification Attacks.
- Benefic Energy Projection
- Good Attacks
The user can release/use benefic energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Benefic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of benefic energy.
- Benefic Beam Emission: Release beams of benefic energy.
- Benefic Blast: Release benefic energy over a specific target area.
- Benefic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of benefic energy.
- Benefic Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of benefic energy.
- Benefic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Benefic Cutting: Use benefic energy to cut opponents.
- Benefic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with benefic energy.
- Benefic Pillar Projection: Project benefic energy pillars.
- Benefic Spike Projection: Project benefic spikes.
- Benefic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of benefic energy.
- Benefic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of benefic energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Benefic Bolts: Project benefic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Benefic Blasts: Release blasts of benefic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release benefic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Benefic Breath: Discharge benefic energy blasts from mouth.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of benefic energy.
- Omnidirectional Benefic Waves: Send out a wave of benefic energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit benefic energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of benefic energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release benefic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release benefic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of benefic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of benefic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of benefic energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
See Also: Holy Hand Grenade.
- Rose (Street Fighter)
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Gouken (Street Fighter)