|Belief Dependent Physiology|
Schrödinger's (Hellsing) powers allows him to manifest himself in any way he chooses as long as he still recognizes himself
Exist/have a physical form in nearly any manner according to beliefs
The ability to exist or have a physical form in nearly any manner according to the beliefs of oneself or others. Sub-power of Logic Manipulation.
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Subjective Existence
The user is able to alter their existence or physical form in nearly any manner they see fit, according to either their beliefs about themselves, or the beliefs of others. They can prevent themselves from being destroyed or being truly gone by the belief that they cannot disappear, as well as heal themselves by believing they are unharmed from damage.
- Belief Dependent Capability
- Absolute Condition - if the user believes they have supreme strength, intelligence, Immortality, etc.; they will have it.
- Emotional Consistency - if the user holds onto what one believes to be then it'll remain constant.
- Omnipresence - if the user believes they are everywhere and nowhere.
- Personal Probability Manipulation - by believing one can shift their own odds to their favor.
- Self-Existence Manipulation - whatever the user believes in they're existence to be will be.
- A user MUST be aware of themselves at all times and cannot take on skills which require them to take on multiple forms of consciousness at once (e.g. Fusing abilities, Omnipotence, Unity, etc.)
- If a user is no longer aware of themselves, their mind and consciousness will disappear.
- The user must constantly believe they exist in order to stay existent.
- If what a user thinks, feels or believes in wavers in any way then they'll physically or mentally portray they're faults.
- User may be limited to their own beliefs or others.
See also: Clap Your Hands If You Believe
- Schrödinger (Hellsing)
- Kuroudo Akabane (Get Backers)
- Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach)
- Idea of Evil (Berserk)
- Alucard (Hellsing)