|Belief Dependent Physiology|
Schrodinger's (Hellsing) powers allows him to manifest himself in any way he chooses as long as he still recognizes himself
exist/have a physical form in nearly any manner according to the one's beliefs
The ability to exist or have a physical form in nearly any manner according to the one's beliefs. Sub-power of Logic Manipulation.
- I Think Therefore I Am
- Subjective Existence
The user is able to alter their existence or physical form in nearly any manner they see fit, according to their beliefs about themselves. They can prevent themselves from being destroyed or being truly gone by the belief that they cannot disappear, as well as heal themselves by believing they are unharmed from damage.
- Invulnerability - if the user believes they are completely unharmed.
- Immortality - if the user believes they cannot die.
- Omnipresence - if the user believes they are everywhere and nowhere.
- A user MUST be aware of themselves at all times and cannot take on skills which require them to take on multiple forms at consciousness at once (e.g. Fusing abilities, Omnipotence, Unity, etc.)
- If a user is no longer aware of themselves, their mind and consciousness will disappear.
- The user must constantly believe they exist in order to stay existent.
- Schröndinger (Hellsing)