The ability to become capable of committing any action in nearly any manner according to one's beliefs. Sub-power of Logic Manipulation.
- I Think Therefore I Can
- Subjective Ability
The user is able to commit any action by believing they have the capability to do so. The user can render attacks harmless against them by believing they can stop the attacks or get past certain obstacles by believing they can.
- Absolute Growth Inducement - if users believe their capabilities are without limit.
- Belief Empowerment - if users belief is strong enough they can acclimate to accomplish anything.
- Desired Ability Manifestation - if the user believes they possess the needed skill without any outside happenstance or physical catalyst.
- Energy Amplification - if users believe they can harness energy for various needs.
- Invulnerability/Force Armor Generation - if the user believes they can block attacks.
- Unfettered Body - if the user believes they can withstand the rigors of time, sickness, abrasion, etc.
- Belief Inducement
- Belief Warping
- Logic Manipulation
- Superpower Evolution
- Worship Empowerment
- Worship Inducement
- User's capabilities are dependent on their level of belief, even slight disbelief or doubt on if they can commit a certain action makes it impossible.
- Users may only be able to commit singular actions at a time.
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- The Cardinals of the Universal Church of Truth (Marvel Comics)
- Gladiator (Marvel Comics)
- Sign Of One/Signers (Planescape)
- Robo-Soldiers (RevEvolution)
- Fiamma of the Right (Toaru Majutsu No Index)
- Orks (Warhammer 40K)