Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to use the abilities of bees. Variation of Insect Physiology.
- Bee Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into bees, including bees and bumblebees.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Vision
- Hive Mind
- Poison Generation
- Seismic Sense
- Size Reduction
- Stinger Protrusion
- Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Vibration Emission
- Apidae Physiology (honey bees, stingless bees, carpenter bees, orchid bees, cuckoo bees, bumblebees):
- Megachilidae Physiology (mason bees and leafcutter bees):
- Alcohol Manipulation - mead
- Architecture Manipulation
- Insect Physiology
- Rhythm Manipulation
- Sugar Manipulation
Honey-bees and honey figure prominently in mythology and folklore and are associated to several abilities: Immortality, Resurrection, Enhanced Wisdom, Cycle Manipulation, Ritual Magic, Healing, Eloquence, Diligence, Divination, Medicine Manipulation, Music Manipulation, Order Manipulation, Probabilistic Equilibrium, Society Manipulation, Survival Intuition, Underworld Path, Guardianship, Monetary Manipulation, Knowledge Manipulation.
- Stealth my be difficult due to bright colors.
- May die after stinging once on hard/flexible substance, since the barbed stinger may be pulled out, along with internal organs.
See Also: Bee Afraid.