| Bee Physiology
Q Bee (Darkstalkers)
Use the traits of bees
Power to use the abilities of bees. Variation of Insect Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into bees, including bees and bumblebees.
- Apidae Physiology (honey bees, stingless bees, carpenter bees, orchid bees, cuckoo bees, bumblebees):
- Megachilidae Physiology (mason bees and leafcutter bees):
Honey-bees and honey figure prominently in mythology and folklore and are associated to several abilities: Immortality, Resurrection, Healing, Eloquence, Divination, Diligence.
- Stealth my be difficult due to bright colors.
- Swarm (Marvel)
- Bumblebee (DC Comics)
- Queen Bee (DC Comics)
- Sting King (Power Rangers in Space)
- Grumble Bee (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Buzz-Off (Masters of the Universe)
- Charmy Bee (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Stinger (The Mask: The Animated Series)
- Beedrill (Pokemon)
- Combee (Pokemon)
- Vespiquen (Pokemon)
- Q-Bee (Darkstalkers)
- Hive (Skullgirls)
- Shigekiyo Yangu (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Harvest
- Hornet Man (Mega Man 9)
- The Pain (Metal Gear Solid 3)
- Beezwax (Vigilante 8)
- Mario (Super Mario Galaxy); when using bee mushroom
- Waspinator (Transformers Beast Wars)
- Buzz Saw (Transformers Beast Wars)
- Wasp (Marvel Comics)
- Honeyhive Bees (Super Mario Galaxy)
- Bee Princess (Adventure Time)
- Gloria (The Reaper)
Zazzala (DC) is the queen of a race of bee-like aliens.
Bee Mario (Super Mario Galaxy)
Shigekiyo Yangu's (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable) stand, Harvest resemble honey bees.